- Visit a place new each month, even if it is just a new hiking trail on a mountain I’ve hiked before (stepping out of my comfort zone, exploring is fun)
- Explore more of my home state/region (this is my home; shouldn’t I know this area best?!)
- Continue adventuring solo (plus the two beasts, obviously) (I love doing literally whatever I want whenever I want!)
- Go on an adventure with friends (without the two beasts – gasp!!) (major leap outside the comfort zone – I have to consider other people and their opinions! Yikes!)
- Visit Jasper/Banff (again), because why not?!
So I guess this weekend was a super bonus excursion for items 1-3.
Of course that thought didn’t stop me from leashing them up and following the short path along the canyon edge. It just added a little “excitement” to our exploration. ;)